The Magnolia-licious Challenge is under way so come join us! Here are the basic rules.
- Must use a Magnolia, Stamping Bella, Whimsy Stamps, or CC Design Image.
- Mention Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog on your blog.
- Make a direct link to your entry using the Link at the bottom of the post.
- No more than 3 entries per person, per challenge.
- Closing time for entries is 6:00PM EST the Monday before the new challenge.
Here is my DT card for the challenge, which is “anything goes” plus “pearls.” Isn’t she just stinkin’ cute? The minute I heard pearls, I knew what I wanted to do. The card turned out better than planned. I created a mini-easel card that folds flat for mailing…and embellished it with…you got it…pearls! The pearls on the card will hold the easel in place.
Stamp: Tilda Swimming, 2011
Paper: Stampin’ Up Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie; pattern paper unknown
Sizzix Framelit: Large scallop (diameter 4 inches)
Hair: E50, YR31, YR24, E35
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Bathing Suit, Slippers, and Oysters: YR04, YR07, YR09
Directions: Cut Pacific Point 9-1/4 X 4-1/4 inches. Score at 5-1/4 and 7-1/4 inches. Cut pattern paper 9 X 4 inches. Score at 5-3/8 and 7-3/8 inches. Cut large scallop and cut design with a 3-1/2-inch diameter. Cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie 3-3/4 X 2 inches. Adhere as shown in the picture. Embellish with pearls. Oysters were images on the computer, cut out, colored, and embellished.
I hope you have enjoyed Swimming Tilda and you will visit us at the Challenge Blog. Thanks for stopping by!